Please direct any questions regarding this policy to email@example.com.
Processing of personal data
Intersafe may process the following Personal Data:
- Contact Data including, but not limited to, your name, address, place of residence, zip code, (mobile) phone number and email address;
- Product Specific Data including, but not limited to, data on (optical) measurements and sizes;
- Job title and description, gender and date of birth;
- Job application data including, but not limited to, your work experience, your education, your CV and other data depending on the position you are applying for.
Intersafe may also process data such as URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date, time and duration of your visit to our Website.
How is the Personal Data collected?
Intersafe may collect Personal Data that you yourself provide to Intersafe, for example to enable us to enter into an agreement with you or to provide you with information about products and/or services. You provide this information by filling out forms on the Website and on online ordering applications, responding to marketing campaigns or contests, subscribing to our newsletter or applying for one of our job openings on the Website.
Purposes of data processing
The Personal Data is processed by Intersafe for the purpose of entering into and performing agreements in relation to the products and services that Intersafe provides and for the purpose of managing the resulting relationships, including the performance of activities aimed at expanding our customer base.
When a Visitor on the Website or online ordering platform fills out a contact or registration form, or sends an email to Intersafe, the data sent will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of the email requires in order to fully answer and process it.
Rights of the data subject
With regard to your Personal Data processed by Vlamboog, you have a number of rights, such as a right of access, correction and deletion. If you wish to exercise (any of) those rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating “Inspection/Correction/Deletion of Personal Data” in the subject line. Vlamboog will respond to your request within four weeks. If Vlamboog does not grant your request, Vlamboog will explain why and inform you of your rights.
If you are dissatisfied with the way your request was handled or the way Vlamboog processes your Personal Data, you can file a complaint with the Dutch Personal Data Authority.
Click behavior and visitor data
When the Visitor makes use of (the ordering options on) the Website, Vlamboog digitally stores and processes certain data, including the search, click and order behavior of the Visitor. Vlamboog may also use the Personal Data of the Visitor for the following purposes: (1) to contact the Visitor, (2) to improve the delivery of products, services and information to the Visitor (e.g. market research), (3) to administer sales of products in an orderly manner, (4) to inform the Visitor about products or services that may interest him (provided that the Visitor has given Vlamboog permission to do so), (5) to settle any disputes. This data will not be disclosed to third parties without the Visitor’s prior consent.
Vlamboog offers newsletters with which Vlamboog wants to inform and inspire visitors and other interested parties with industry news, services and related issues. Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your explicit permission. Every newsletter contains a link you can use to unsubscribe. Information regarding newsletter subscribers will not be passed on to third parties.
Vlamboog may use the following cookies:
- Essential and functional cookies, which are necessary so that you can move to the desired service and allow us to make certain features of the service function in accordance with the choices you make. No consent is required for these cookies.
- Analytical cookies, which are necessary to help us provide you with a better user experience, based on optimization of services and constant improvement of features and performance. No consent is required for these cookies.
- Pages on this Website may contain digital images called web beacons – also called single pixel gifs or clear gifs. The web beacons may help us place cookies on the Website to collect information about the number of users and activity on the Website.
Questions and rights of access and rectification
If you have any questions about Vlamboog’s processing of your Personal Data, or if you would like to review or modify your Personal Data, please contact Vlamboog by email: email@example.com