Optrel Swiss Air
Optrel recently launched the revolutionary Swiss Air. This is a new type of blowing system that can be used (among other things) under the welding helmet. Not only from Optrel but also from competing brands. The Swiss Air system eliminates the need for a fresh-air helmet, which can also lead to savings. The system is TH3 approved.
The Optrel Swiss Air has the following new features:
- Ventilated half mask made of flame retardant material covering mouth and nose. Positive pressure allows for easy breathing and prevents fatigue.
- Adjustable headband for all sizes from XS to XL.
- Adjustable Y-shaped air hose which directly feeds fresh air into the half mask.
- Ergonomic harness which perfectly distributes the weight of the lightweight filter system.
- Powerful TH3 filter unit with innovative wafer-thin design.
- Motor unit for 14 hours of carefree work.