Nische Solutions Inc. is a Canadian manufacturer of high quality coated welding blankets/welding curtains. Welding blankets and welding curtains are used to cover floors, machinery and other objects around welding activities. This prevents damage and reduces any fire hazards caused by welding spatters. NIC products are widely used in the welding world and are, for example, used in places where risks must be excluded and where activities must be carried out with fully certified products. Examples include maintenance work in power stations, in the petrochemical industry or in the offshore sector. Nische welding blankets/welding curtains are also very suitable as cooling-down blankets.
Nische welding blankets are certified Canadian top manufacturer with special properties :
- Niche welding blankets/welding curtains can withstand temperatures up to as high as 1000°C.
- Niche welding blankets/welding curtains do not absorb fats, oils or chemicals, thus reducing the risk of fire.
- Niche welding blankets/welding curtains are waterproof and wind resistant.
- Niche welding blankets/welding curtains have a non-slip surface.
- Niche welding blankets/welding curtains emit a minimal amount of harmful gases once they come in contact with welding spatter, compared to other welding blankets.
- Niche welding blankets/welding curtains do not fray when cut and do not disintegrate.
Nic Alpha: for horizontal and vertical use.
Nic Beta and Delta: for vertical use only.
For more information about Nische Solutions, please visit Nische Solutions’ website.